Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crazy Cool Colors

After our first day in the fourth grade classroom at Sheridan Elementary, our cooperating teacher emailed us telling us some AWESOME news.  He received a grant for these....

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/nookcolor/?cds2Pid=36139 

















AKA it looks like the iPAD of books.  This will be such a great resource in the classroom.  Our teacher got 10 of these to use in the classroom with his students through the grant. I am excited.


Another subject that I think I am going to start writing about is my wedding to my best friend.  Planning is going alright, slow and steady wins the race right? We have a venue, a photographer, a DJ, and we've talked to our pastor already...so I am feeling pretty good about it.  I am not too worried about anything at the moment, I am sure it will hit me eventually.  Just can't get over how lucky I am to be marrying Andy.

Goof balls forever!




Feeling good, little overwhelmed with the workload right now, but who isn't?

Catch ya later,
Kait



No comments:

Post a Comment